Friday, February 5, 2010

Pokemon Platinum Mac Pokemon Platinum, Pokesave Info?

Pokemon Platinum, Pokesave info? - pokemon platinum mac

I have the great information such as

But if u is a repetition of the action, you can probly find stuff on Google if you do not pokesav for download in ...
http://projectpokemon.org/editing/pokesav/pokesavdownload.php
In this way, you can see the pokemon in your party, you can hack any Pokemon you want, very easy to use

IM and ask how to use it. I have a Mac OS X, 2004, 20 concerts

1 comments:

zedude said...

Mac well before 2006 are the worst, I do not PokéSav in them. But you reinstall of May, then it is easy from there.

But I recommend it. I have experience PokéSav. It can ruin your game very badly, if you're not careful. In my opinion, as someone that was used, does not interfere.

Post a Comment